Objectives Achieved :
• Optimization of the floor space giving particular attention to the layout personnel and material flow. This is reduces capital costs of HVAC, utilities, building finish as well as building civil and structural costs.
• Grouping of manufacturing operations and linkage of process equipments. Where ever its possible. This helps in optimizing yields providing quality issues, feedback quickly meeting OEL requirements.
• Usage of gravity feed, and flow bin systems. This reduces the labor costs, optimizes yields, minimizes cross contamination and meets OEL requirements.
• Careful design of containment systems.
• Clean-In-Place (CIP) & Wash-In-Place (WIP) systems.
• Equipments designed for quick changeovers and easy to clean.