Containment Service Providers (CSP) :
Containment Service Providers Co. Ltd (CS) is an engineering company specializing in the application of flexible containment.An international leader in the design and supply of flexible containment and integrated systems for all aspects of the containment of potent materials for the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Medical and Food industries.Extensive experience of the Pharmaceutical Industry.Unrivalled practical knowledge of flexible containment technology and the application of flexible containment to new and existing equipment anywhere in the world.A “hands on-can do” approach to all problems.
What does an Isolation Technology do ?
• Isolation technology offers enhanced patient handling capabilities yet safely separates the operator from the diseased patient during affected with a dangerous virus.
• For a growing number of such diseases & handling processes clean rooms, biological safety cabinets & laminar flow booths are no longer believed adequate in hospitals, leading to a shift towards isolation technology to offer the level of protection necessary to the Doctors/ operator.
Where are we now :
• We are still under siege.
• We are all in this together.
• No one has the luxury of being complacent.
• Ex. H1N1 is a serious virus capable of causing severe disease and death.
• The need for operational safety is paramount.
Containment at Hospitals :
Physical Containment Levels – Facilities & Microbes
• School Laboratory
• Basic Common Level (pathogen that can cause human, plant or animal disease, but is unlikely to be a serious hazard)
• Air has to flow into Laboratory (no air lock)
• Lab coat, plus other if procedures require
• Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci (VRE)
• Tuberculosis (non multi-drug resistant)
• Ross River
• High Level of Containment (pathogen that usually causes serious human or animal disease and may present a serious hazard. Could present a risk if spread in the community or the environment, but there are usually effective preventive measures or treatment available)
• Minimum of -50Pa and air lock
• HEPA exhaust
• Change facilities
• Waste Treatment
• Tuberculosis (multi-drug resistant)
• H1N1 Influenza