Isolation Technology engineering the future
Sterility Test Isolator Advantages :
• Cost saving.
• Space saving.
• Improved environmental monitoring.
• Reducing chance of false positives.
• Can be validated-reproduciblity of decontamination and environment.
• Integrated bio-decontamination chamber, designed for standard load patterns in decontamination unit.
• Operates at positive pressure with EU14 HEPA filtered re-circulated air providing a non-turbulent class A airflow at the work zone.
• Constructed in SS316L with fully GMP compliant design.
• PLC controlled.
• Integrates with proprietary makes of Vapourised Hydrogen Peroxide Generator.
• Integrates with proprietary makes sterility test equipment.